Monday, July 11, 2011

Episode Four

I fell back asleep after that way-too-early text from T. The bonus of having your own business: making your own hours. I woke up starving so I made myself some waffles.

I watched my phone light up from more of T's messages.

Simsgal was seen storming out of the house she shares with Mr. Lothario. Could there be trouble at home?
Ryder asked Monika (Mrs Harns) on a date to the gardens. By all accounts, it went well.

The waffles were excellent, as always. I soon got a message about that woman from the library, Cornelia Goth. 

 She was in a snit about having some money withdrawn from her account. At the same time Brandi Broke received a large sum on her front door. Could be the work of the Robin again....

As I was making use of the facilities, L called and wanted an update. I agreed to meet him by the docks.
Before I left, I did a little social networking. My buddy at the PD messaged me about doing another stakeout. I sent one back letting him know I would get it done.

I noticed my mailbox was full. OVERDUE BILLS?! I ran back inside to pay them straight-away.

L was pissed I had kept him waiting. I felt bad but was able to assure him his gnome would not be bothered again. He paid me and went on his way.

I was heading out of the city to the Nectary when I got a call. It was Chloe. She wanted me to have lunch.

She looked like a little doll in her summery clothes. I told her I had a late breakfast but offered to sit while she ate. I even shared some of the updates T sent me.

Nina mooched nearly $20 from teenager, Selena.

Dante was accused of stealing from the local Stop-N-Go. He was not charged due to insufficient evidence.

Venus willingly donated plasma to the resident vamp, Beau Braxton. Chloe laughed as each one came in.

She had to leave for work so I told her I would call her tomorrow. I was pleasantly surprised by her goodbye kiss!

I headed across the street to see what was happening at the Nectary.

I spotted one lone customer through the window. I killed time by watching for more updates.

Nina and Dina made quite a ruckus downtown. The gossip runs that they both were seeing the same man. But who?

At the sound of a door slamming open, I jerked back to the window. It was the Hendersons and their roommate Beau. The way he is eyeing Fel ... I don't know.

But she seems oblivious to his stares.

Ah, so that is what the PD was after! Proof of prostitution? So what if B wants to pay for it. If Beau is willing and she has the money, I am not one to interfere. Suddenly, my phone was vibrating out of my pocket as T sent multiple texts!

L popped off to the infamous Roarke, a well known thug.

...

...

I sure hope he learns to bite his tongue...

... for his girlfriend's sake.

I pop into the County Library to shoot off a quick email to Bud at the PD. My detective reputation is going downhill with the guys in blue.

Hey, look at that. Another job has just popped up.

Lizzy Denozo wants me to look into some forum name-calling. She claims that Nina created a second account just to flame her threads. I just need to trace back the IP and see if I can find a link.

Nina had indeed created the new account. I decided to throw some back at her by calling her a "noopen poopen". Before closing out the computer, I looked up T and his latest dish.

Mark likes to play guitar? I never knew. And Pen stopped her afternoon run just to listen in. He must be good.

I reported back to Lizzy everything I had done. She was horrified I had gone so far as to use the words "noopen poopen"! This is considered overly harsh in the forum world.

Either way, she was obliged and paid me my fee. Another job completed. I planned on spending the evening at home. Maybe work on my chess skills.

But I got home to find Brenda, one of the teens from the home, on my doorsteps. She was obviously upset.

I let her talk some things out. She seemed to really need an ear to listen.

She must have gotten the wrong impression because she started flirting with me! I gently explained that I was already in a relationship of sorts and sent her on her way.

I had yet to relax when I got a few texts from T and an incoming call, almost simultaneously. The call was Nani. SHE needed to talk to me. I agreed to meet her at the old hotel/bar.

And the texts were about Horsey's new love interest, Michael Bachelor.

Bina has been spotted singing the blues! L has refused to speak with her.

Ash was also giving a free performance outside the cafe. Not bad for a woman due to have a baby in but a few hours.

A creeper picture of a pregnant Fel? Weird.

I got to the bar and waited for Nani. She greeted me rather warmly. She was feeling blue and just wanted to hang out. We sat at the bar and read through my updates from T. It was a sense of deja vu from this afternoon ... only with a different woman.

Its official, Don and Simsgal have called it quits. But neither is willing to move to a new house.

Congratulations! Nate and Ashpie are the proud parents of another baby boy, Collin. Nate was at the club partying when he got the news.

Allison has convinced Monika to join in her Club of Tarts. Nani got a good laugh out of that one. She suggested we take a ride back to my place. 

...

I am finding myself in a real jam. I can't continue to see Chloe if I am going to keep banging Nani. I need to make a choice.... 

During the "romantic interlude", several children aged into teens:
Maverick
Paisley
Aiden
Congrats, teens! Good luck, parents!







2 comments:

  1. Awww...very good! You do so awesome keeping up with everything. I love this so much! I can't wait to see my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete