Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Episode Six

Chloe leaving in a hurry the way she did, had me up early and thinking about her.
But I didn't have much time to worry as Ashpie wanted to meet as early as possible. She had children at home and all.
She wants me to do a background check .... on Early! They are co-workers and are up for the same promotion. She is looking for anything she can use to smear Early's reputation. 
While traveling to the community center, I got  a call from Chloe. I told her I was on a job but she insisted she just wanted a few minutes of face time. I told her to me me downtown by the subway mainstation.
 She wanted to apologize for the way she left. As we entered the station, she told me that unless we are married, she wouldn't sleep with me.

I guess laughing was not the best response. But now she had basically thrown down the guntlet: get married or get lost....

I didn't have time to think about this crap, I had a job to do.

I made it to the community center ....

... and after checking several of their exhibits ....

I was able to find a secluded place to use my laptop and connect to their wifi.I settled in to do a little hack work and hopefully be entertained by T's updates.

Paisley was beat up real bad by the High School bully. She had to take a ride to the hospital!

Conflicting stories are being reported about Bina and L. One says they are drifting and refusing to talk. The other says the both earned a Simtra point together...

Jocasta Bachelor was in the streets raising a ruckus about having over 11 grand stolen from her.

Nate, the recently professed Robin, smirked as he deposited the funds into young Maverick's account.

Derek has been put on the Van Helsing hit list. I hope he doesn't end up like Ladybug65!!
(Side note: she's not gone, just not a vamp anymore)

Don Lothario's reaction to the news that his ex-lover, Simsgal, gave birth to twins. They were named Elmer and Alecia.

Those Caliente sisters were found at the winery making kissy noises at Dina's baby bump. The father: Arden, one of the towns' gigolos.

Cornelia looking very sinister after just recruiting Venus from Roarke's gang. The two leaders have drawn battle lines are on the verge of an all out war.

Pen had a book signing at the library. Apparently, she jogged the whole way there.

After that last update, I skedaddled back to Ashpie. I slipped the information she was looking for with a warning for her to use it wisely.

She claimed I was a gem and said she would spread the news of my investigative skills. I hope some better cases come from this odd job.

She quickly left me to head to the diner with her son, Brydon. They were having a family celebration in honor of his birthday.

I took the time to clear my head with some more exploring. I headed to the Perpetual Rest funeral home. I ran into Jolee who claimed the best place to look for secrets was in the catacombs.

So off I went.
Despite hours of searching, I only was able to find some interesting seeds.

When I came out, it was to find Fel in deep distress. Wanting to avoid new baby hormones, I edged away and placed a call to Mr B. He agreed to have a few drinks with me at the Gamers Club. I swung by my place to change.

After a few drinks, I started pouring out my troubles with Chloe. Mr B was full of stories about him and B. Some funny, and some not so funny. I felt bad for holding back what I knew but I was sure it was for the best.

But I wasn't sure of was that I could hold out for Chloe. 

Mr B insisted that I needed to "find my true feelings". Whatever the hell that meant.

I told him I would look into it. Then we sat and finished watching the Tigers cream the Gators.

When L showed up and began playing some crap called Sims 3, Mr B decided it was time for him to go home.

I wonder what B was up to while he was gone?

I headed to the bar and ordered some Dim Sum. A great meal but at $180, its fine for only rare occasions.

I noticed Mark had come in. After I finished my meal, I shook hands with him. I told him how I had met his wife at the Laundromat.

We got to talking and realized we had a lot in common. I asked if he wanted to have a few drinks, since I really didn't feel like going home or calling Chloe just yet.

He informed me that, unfortunately, he already had plans for the evening.

So there I was alone, more than half gone with all the drinks I had consumed, flipping through updates ...

Paisley has given the town loon a second glance. Could it be love or is madness catching?

Mark had to make an early night when news filtered to him of Dante stealing Maverick's favorite painting. A serious ass-kicking ensued.

I look up from my phone to see the most gorgeous woman talking to the most hideous man.
 
So I rescued her and started to ask her sign and if she were dating anyone. I found out our signs are compatible and ...

Hell to the Yeah!

We spent time bumping on the dance floor.


Oh man, could she move.

...

Despite every thing, I only had one thing on my mind.

Getting a tattoo!



After Sadie was finished, I thanked her and asked if she knew if any jewelry shops were open. She gave me an address and smiled as I let out a whoop of excitement. I was going to propose to Chloe!!!

Updates given while Drake was buying the biggest diamond he could afford:

A couples party was thrown at the wedding venue.

Fel was heard suggesting a second child would be nice to keep Erik company. But Clay was sure to keep his reply unheard. 

Roarke was spotted leaving the lovely Lacey Thibedeaux on her door stop at 4 am! 

Could she be ditching Dante in favor of an old lover?


Those celebrating Birthdays

Baby to Toddler: Erik, Collin

Toddler to Child: Brydon

Child to Teen: Morty, Bella

Congrats!!







2 comments:

  1. I love this so much! :) I look so forward to updates. I can't wait to see what happens with Drake and Chloe - I am rooting for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a proposal then a wedding then BABIES!!! All of the provided he can keep it in his pants ya know :P

    ReplyDelete