Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Episode Three

Although I had a late night, I felt pretty refreshed when the alarm went off at 7am.

With no new cases during the night, I headed to Little China. It's a small club that offers all the amenities of China without the cost of airfare.

I noticed the chess table was already occupied.

As well as the meditation room. So I spent the majority of my time practicing my SimFu.

After a quick change, i headed down to the laundromat to do my weekly washing. And, of course, Phebes was there.

She seemed extra chatty today. Apparently, I must have missed a text from T last night while .... I was otherwise occupied.

Pheobe Gilbert was livid. Someone had hacked close to four thousand from her household accounts. I didn't think she would notice such a paltry sum. She and her partner ARE the richest Sims in Harmony.

Mysteriously, Mrs. Harnes, the single mother, received an anonymous deposit for six thousand around the same time. No one is really saying anything because it is a well-known fact that she and her teenage daughter were about to be evicted for owing several months of rent.  

Phebes wanted to point out that Nate was seen at both their homes during the same time frame. I felt like justice was served, so I didn't really think to pursue the matter. After dropping my laundry off at my place, I headed out to Chloe's for a visit.

Unfortunately, the door was answered by Nani. It was kinda awkward for both of us after our....


She knew I was interested in Chloe and she admitted to seeing someone else as well. We will just chalk last night up to too much to drink. 

Chloe and I were just chatting it up when my cell rang. It was the local PD. They needed me to run a stakeout at the City Library.

I decided to try again and asked Chloe out to dinner. She agreed to meet me at the Bistro at 8 pm.

She gave me a warm goodbye as I headed out the door.

I searched the inside of the library first. I ran across only two patrons: A very pregnant and obviously hungry, B Bordelinski....

... and a creepy, silent child the town affectionately referred to as Morty. Feeling the joint was safe enough, I headed outside and changed into my undercover gear.

As I tried to blend in with my surroundings, I noticed a teenager loitering outside.

Alarms went off in my head when I saw her approached by a suspicious-looking older woman. I wanted to so much know her name. But T had a stomach bug and couldn't stay off the toilet long enough to give me updates none the less be able to access the database.

I decided to do some looking into this woman at the main HQ. Apparently, she is in league with another local ... Roarke. And, to my surprise, his known associates include the lovely Nani. Could last night have been a set up? I head to the "abandoned" warehouse to get some answers.

My summons were met by the lovely woman I had already pegged as a pro. I explained my need to speak with her .. er, boss.

We then spoke in detail about a deal we could mutually agree on.

After which, I was completely convinced that Roarke had nothing to do with the scene I had witnessed at the library.

I called in to the PD that the lead I thought I had, was dead.

 I stopped back by my place to get ready for my date with Chloe and to dump that stupid trophy City Hall insisted I pick up.

 I was logging in all of the details from the day when I got an instant message from Kels.

He wrote that he was excited about getting a promotion and since he knew T wasn't around to send me updates, he was going to take over for the night.

His first for the night was that he had just gotten back from another rendezvous with Pen. They had decided to try out the old hotel that charged by the hour. With a chuckle, I saved a copy of our conversation then headed out.
 
During my background check, I found out Chloe's favorite color is purple, so I picked up some flowers for her. She just gushed on and on about how sweet and yadda yadda yadda. We talked about childhood memories and our hobbies. Then we shared a chocolate cream pie.

I had to end the date early when I got a call from L. I offered to drop her off so she wouldn't have to take the subway. And at her front porch, I moved in for that first kiss. I do believe she floated all the way to her door.

Meeting L at his apartment seemed anti climatic after that date. He was mighty upset about his gnome being kicked down all the time. He knew it was that rebellious teen, Horsey! I offered to get to the bottom of the situation.

Outside the teen home, I rummaged threw the garbage can to see if I could unearth anything useful. Ah ha! A pair of old mangled shoes. Time to confront the culprit.

My knock at the teen home was answered by a young girl ... in her pajamas! These youth today have no morals.

I was directed to the kitchen, where I found Horsey diligently working on her homework with another teen. Didn't these kids realize it was near midnight?

After I explained why I was there, Horsey went on a rant about L. I calmly explained that gnome kicking is not allowed in Harmony.

She promised to refrain from kicking L's gnome and to pay for the damages. I figured my job well and done. But it was much too late to report back to L.

I headed home to wash off the stink from the rummaging around in the garbage.

A quick email check revealed Kels had been a busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! 

Ash was seen offering motherly advice to Clay. He seemed excited about the whole ordeal. His wife is due in two days.

Early has officially broken all ties with her former roommates. The girl appears lonely.

Then I was hit with a whammy. Beau has gone pro! His current rate STARTS at $225. And he has already had his first customer.

Lizzy Denozo. She was heard singing Beaus's praises all over town.

The first Harmony birth announcement!

Mr and Mrs B welcomed home a beautiful baby girl named Samantha. Well wishes to you both.

It was nearing 2am, so I called it a night.

I was starting to find my niche in this quaint little world. 5:43am... T is back in business and sending me a text.

Bina and L were spotted just outside the science building.

......

4 comments:

  1. Oh so awesome! :) I look forward to these. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wanna know if I'm having that girl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0___0

    Now I'm all alone in RL and sims!

    ReplyDelete